阿里·希尔瓦尼（Ali Shirvani），男，1983年生，伊朗人，法学博士。2002年到2006年就读于University of Isfahan法律专业，获法律学士学位，2006年到2010年就读于Payame Noor University国际法专业，获国际法硕士学位，2013年到2019年就读于厦门大学法学专业，获法学博士学位。
1. "Private Law Beyond the Nation State - Studies on the globalization and Europeanization of private law" Edit and translate into Persian, selection of articles by Jürgen Basedow Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, (Hamburg)Director, ISBN:978-600-938210-1.
2. "Iran and International Law, Tribulation of the Changed Name" in Seyed Ghasem Zamani/Abdollah Abedini (Ed.)" Iran and Challenges of Contemporary International Law" Volume II, ISBN: 978-600-475-021-9.
3. "Efficiency Instead Of Justice？Searching for the Philosophical Foundations of the Economic Analysis of Law " Klaus Mathis, University of Lucerne, Switzerland, Translated by Deborah Shannon translated Supervision of translation to Persian for the project privatization of Iran Judiciary, Institute of Judiciary.
1. Iran Constitutional Review 2018, I Connect-Clough Center Global Review of Constitutional Law, 2018, Iran jurisdiction P154-157. ISBN: 978-0-692-15916-3. Published by the Clough Center for the Study of Constitutional Democracy (2019). Available atSSRN or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3471638
2. Article "Descriptive Study on "Market Share Liability" in Iranian Rules of Jurisprudence. Medical Law Journal. As the corresponding author along with Mortazavi Langroodi S M. 2019; 13 (48): 9V 109.
3. "The Consequences of Squeezing a Throat" (Blockade of the Strait of Hormuz and Law of the Sea), Iranian Journal for Transport Economics, Vol 20, No. 160, 150 p, Sept. 2018, ISSN 18275151.
4. Chapter "Privatization of Judiciary In the Islamic Republic of Iran" under a research project privatization of Iran Judiciary by Institute of Judiciary.
5. "Economics, Politics, and the Reading of Statutes and the Constitution" authored by Richard A. Posner, University of Chicago Law Review 263, (1982), translation to Persian under Project Privatization of Judiciary, Institute of Judiciary.
6. "Comparative Study on "Market Share liability" in Iran Legal System " Co-Writer with S.M Mortazavi.International Journal of Marketing and Technology, Volume 6, Issue 4, April 2016, ISSN: 2249-1058.
7. "Anglo Iranian Oil Co. Application International Court of Justice (the United Kingdom v. Iran)", translation to Persian available at here.
8. "Globalization and International Law Unification of Concepts",http://constitutional.blog.ir/post/Globalization%20and%20International%20Law-Unification%20of%20Concepts
9. "Oil Platforms Application International Court of Justice(Islamic .Republic of Iran v. The United States of America)", http://constitutional.blog.ir/post/Persian%20Translation%20of%20Oil%20Platforms%20ICJ%20I.R.Iran%20Versus%20United%20States%20of%20America
10. "China and Ambivalent Comparative Approach to International Law",http://internationallaw.ir/?option=com_co...
11. Article "Toward Rule of Law by Transnational Evaluation of Constitutions" published in the International Symposium on Rule of Law, Governing the Nation According to Law and Rule of Law China, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing 8-9 November 2014.
12. "Transnational Evaluation of a Constitution, Who, When and How" as speech in IXth World Congress "Constitutional Challenges: Global and Local" in Oslo 16 - 20 June 2014.
13. "Iran and International Law, Difficulties of a Changed Name" as Speech on Second Conference of Studies of Public Law, 07 March 2014, Isfahan.
14. “Survey on Blocking Strait of Hormuz According to International Law of the Sea and Internal law," Center for Strategic Researches, Strategic Report, No 33, Nov-Dec 2010, 7-16.
15. “International Law Commission Relation with International Court of Justice" translation of Rosalyn Higgins Lecture at the 60th Anniversary of the International Law Commission 19 May 2008, to Persian in the international periodical Law magazine 12th No. ISSN: 1735-2819, available at here, Sept.2008, 41-43.
16. “Strait of Hormuz Statute in Law of the Sea" international periodical Law magazine 9th No. (ISSN: 1735-2819), May 2008, 8-12.
17. “Commitment to Healthy Environment under the Third Generation of the Human Rights" inthe international periodical Law magazine 10th No. (ISSN: 1735-2819), July 2008,41-46.
18. “The originality of Globalization" ,
19. “International Criminal Court rules of Jurisdiction",http://www.yaserziaee.blogfa.com/post/60